Reference: 5615 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- The purpose of the role is to manage the technical EM testing laboratory to support product development and take the lead on new product development.
- Key outcomes:
- Responsible for the maintenance of the existing EM measurement facility
- Certification of EM lab to International measurement facility accreditation
- Implement ISO certification
- Develop expansion roadmap of facility to service requirements of production
- Provide strategic input for identifying & developing of additional products in areas of specialisation
- Key Responsibilities:
- Manage certification & accreditation of test lab
- Manage testing function for product development
- Provide input for product development and business application
- Manage outsourced services
- Develop suite of services for internal customers
- Develop and manage annual budget
- MSc (Electromagnetics)
- 10 years relevant experience in the following fields:
- EM measurement systems or facilities
- RF engineering
- Electronic / RF Product development
- Knowledge & Skills Required
- EM measurement facilities & techniques
- Product development
- Matlab / Python
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Time management
- Problem solving
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org