Reference: 5888 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Equipment (machine condition and maintenance as well as optimal use)
- Mould (completion of new products according to specifications)
- Management of Resources (budget / staff / training / timekeeping)
- Raw Materials (stock accountability)
- Tools (knowledge of blades / knifes / consumables)
- Waste management
- Productivity (manage shifts / planned production requirements / decrease of set up times)
- Ensuring staff adheres to health and safety
- BRC / IOP Systems
- Training of staff
- Qualified Engineer (chemical / mechanical / industrial)
- At least 5 years experience in high level production processes
- Excellent soft skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com