Reference: 4981 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Responsible for day-to-day management of production floor and will work closely with the factory manager and logistics controller to ensure production plans are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate all manufacturing operations including safety, quality, production, workforce and alignment of output to customer requirements
- Take ownership of Production Planning, Maintenance Plan and Quality Assurance.
- Develop and write Standard Operating Procedures and ensure adherence
- Develop and coach staff using effective performance management
- Effective internal and external communications.
- Relevant degree/qualification in Industrial Engineering and/or Plastics Technology
- Minimum 4 – 6 years’ experience in a similar position within the plastics industry, specifically injection and/or extrusion moulding
- Knowledge of MES business intelligence systems
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com