Reference: MLR 6773
Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
- Responsible for the QMS document control
- Conduct ISO9001:2015 internal audits
- Responsible for all Quality Management System updates and new Procedures
- General Quality Control and management of Non-Conformance and Customer Complaints
- Conduct HSE audits and Risk assessments
- Responsible for the HSE document control
- General HSE functions within the organization
- Responsible to conduct in-house training
- Assist with LEAN activities
- Quality or Engineering Diploma (minimum 3 year qualification)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Quality department relevant to the job responsibilities
- Language: Afrikaans and/or English
- Good Word, Excel and Power Point skills
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Ability to work independently
- Energetic and dynamic qualities
- Valid driver’s license
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com