Reference: MLR 6919
Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
- Assisting head QS in tenders
- Build up library of good sub-contractors and do screening and reference checks
- Assist project managers with appointments of sub-contractors
- Assist project managers with valuating and certifying sub-contractor work on monthly basis
- Assist project managers with valuating and certifying fortnight contractors (make sure claimed work is in accordance with word done on site)
- Assist Main QC in monthly valuations
- Control project variations and approval process with client and sub-contractors
- Preparation of contract documents for appointment of sub-contractors
- Assist buyer in negotiating best prices and terms with suppliers
- Minimum of one year with construction company or PQS firm
- Good knowledge of JBCC contract conditions
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Excel
- Good knowledge in Sub-Contractor Claims and Contract Procedures
- Good knowledge of building practices
- Experience in Tender negotiations
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com