Reference: 4949 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- By using Latest CAD and Inventor, the Technical Draughtsman must prepare clear, complete, and accurate working plans and detail drawings from rough or detailed sketches or notes for engineering and manufacturing projects
- Ability to design in 2D and 3D using AutoCAD and Inventor
- Familiarity with SANS code for general principles, geometric tolerances, machine finishes and engineering tolerances. Knowledge and ability to do civil detail and site layouts will be advantageous
- Co-operation with workshop, production and management to obtain correct and complete definitions in order to establish what the needs are with regards to each project
- Align needs and definitions of workshop, production, and management into a final solution
- Design and draw detailed drawings of projects while being able to foresee the end-product, in order to take the responsibility off other members of the team
- Continuous and active involvement during the manufacturing of project components
- Must be able to function independently during projects
- Manage timelines and outputs of the design office and align with project team priority
- Drafting Diploma. S4 technical qualification will be beneficial
- Be computer literate and able to use a wide range of software packages
- Basic understanding of construction and production methods and processes
- A relevant qualification in steel structure design will be an advantage
- Have a solid understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with Engineering terminology
- At least 3 – 5 years extensive working experience of AutoCAD and Inventor
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org