Reference: 5830 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- The Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Help prepare budgets.
- Analyse risks and opportunities.
- Oversee project procurement management.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Technical Foremen
- Monitor working hours, over-time, plans and expenditures.
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g., contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Liaise with suppliers and customers to resolve technical and quality problems.
- Collaborate with Purchasing, Production and Sales Departments.
- Must be a hands-on person and proficient in English and Afrikaans
- Valid and unendorsed Code 08 driver’s license
- Reliable and self disciplined
- Ability to perform unsupervised tasks.
- N4 or S1 / Technical Qualification will be an advantage.
- Strong basic technical abilities
- A mechanical aptitude will be a strong advantage.
- Must be able to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge in reading and application of technical drawings (Auto Cad)
- Hands-on experience with project management tools
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org