Reference: 5509 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Installation and commissioning of weather stations and follow-up maintenance visits. The candidate will work with solar and other meteorological instruments, data logging equipment and software and communication systems. Many of the sites are in remote locations as well as other African countries.
- Pre-installation equipment checks (office based).
- Installation and commissioning of weather stations at utility scale solar plants.
- Unscheduled site visits to perform troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Previous experience with data loggers or meteorological equipment
- National Certificate/National Diploma (N3/N6) or National Diploma in Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering
- At least, 2 years of work experience
- Good English proficiency
- Valid Driver’s License
- South African Citizen
- Own transportation
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org