Reference: 5293 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Responsible for performing detailed technology, business and market research on potential strategic acquisitions, partnerships, venture investments, and business opportunities and products
- Research investment opportunities in structured manner
- Deep dive into business opportunities, specifically product opportunities
- Write reports
- Present investment opportunities to the Board
- Engineer / Computer Science Degree
- Business qualification or experience
- 3 – 5 years experience
- Knowledge of: Venture capital, consulting, private equity, demonstrating relentless research skills and to focus on what matters.
- Knowledge of: Fundamental research and mapping of strategic acquisitions, partnerships, venture investments, and new products or business opportunities
- Technology industries: Sensors, electronics, data science and software
- Entrepreneurial ventures
- Business start-up
- Financial modelling and valuation
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com