Reference: 6109 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- The applicant will, under senior management, be responsible for the independent management of a complete workshop for 500 hectares.
- Other performance areas are as follows: Maintenance & repair of agricultural implements, preventive service, repair, maintenance of tractors, pump house pumps, equipment, trucks, and motorcycles. Inventory management of diesel, petrol, equipment, and tools.
- Basic electronic and mechanical maintenance of the farm’s irrigation infrastructure.
- Development and implementation of inspection, repair schedules and practices.
- General maintenance of buildings.
- Management at all times, good safety, and occupational health practices.
- Energetic, hard-working, self-driven individual with a love of mechanical maintenance as well as a successful record of at least 3 years of mechanical / maintenance experience.
- Mechanical experience of tractors, pack house machines, pump house equipment, and other agricultural equipment/implements is highly recommended.
- The ability to function under pressure.
- Good people relationships and above-average communication skills at all levels.
- Willingness to learn and be active, within the established guidelines.
- Strong planning and task completion skills
- Relevant qualifications
- A proactive approach to task management, planning, and execution.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org