Reference: 4917 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Cook lunch & dinner for a family
- Flexibility required: Be available for special meals and to work over week-ends on occasion
- Keep the fridge clean and well stocked and manage/minimise waste
- Keep kitchen and workspace neat and tidy (with the assistance of the kitchen staff)
- Stock and manage the inventory
- Ongoing training of domestic and household manager’s assistants in basic food prep
- Sourcing and Menu Planning:
- Work with household manager in the administration of kitchen budget
- Work with outsourced chefs/caterers/event-planners to ensure the smooth running of events when required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours depending on the family needs (For example evenings & weekends in the case of events/guests)
- 5 to 8 years experience as a cook for a family other than their own
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org