Deputy General Hotel Manager
Reference: 9102 MLR
Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
- Assisting the Hotel GM to manage the overall day-to-day hotel operations, as well as the food and beverage outlets on the farm.
- Assist the Hotel GM in managing sales and marketing, housekeeping, front desk (including all reception and concierge staff and operations), food and beverage, Chef/kitchen, leisure, human resources, accounts, and other aspects as required.
- Adhere to agreed budgets and maintain applicable quality standards and records.
- Quality control of all aspects, including hygiene health, and safety.
- Meet your targets and those of the hotel as a whole.
- Contribute to the training and development of the hotel team.
- Adhere to statutory obligations and agreed-upon quality and best-practice guidelines.
- Train the hotel team to confidently resolve customer queries.
- Manage customers’ expectations, and deal with and resolve all queries.
- A hospitality degree.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Minimum of five years experience in the Food and Beverage Industry.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace