Reference: 4097 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- We are looking for a dynamic individual with integrity, good people management skills who shares the same passion for the values of the organisation.
- The individual will have an entrepreneurial flair and spirit which will drive and motivate the team to reach the targets set for long term sustainability.
- The position holder is responsible for coordinating and having an overview about any financial, technical and staff related topics.
- Develop a USP (Unique Selling Proposition) and install a strong tourism marketing profile
- Provide regular and precise business reporting
- Budgeting and controlling
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- A minimum of 5 years in a senior management/ leadership position in a culturally diverse and multicultural working environment (non-negotiable)
- NGO experience
- Experience working in an international company
- Knowledge and understanding of the following are essential:
- Human resource management
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Marketing Management
- Hospitality Management
- Tourism Marketing
- Technical competence/ awareness
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in at least English and Afrikaans
How to Apply:
- Forward your comprehensive CV to Exceed Human Resource Consultants on email@example.com
- If you are already registered – please forward your CV with the relevant reference number to the consultant you are at present registered with in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the exclusive right to conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants, who have received no feedback within 30 days of the closing date, must please accept their application as unsuccessful
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org