Reference: 4932 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Develop sustainable long-term relationships with corporate and leisure accounts
- Identify and develop new business opportunities from other identified sources or through market research
- Utilize monthly events calendar to contact events coordinators with relevant rates and promotions
- Attend networking events from local tourism offices and distribute marketing collateral accordingly
- Manage client database
- Develop sustainable long-term relationships with the local businesses
- Key Account Feedback (Account Perspective Of Properties & Service)
- Relevant tertiary qualification / Marketing diploma (preferable)
- 4 – 5 years proven track record in terms of sales in the hospitality industry
- Valid driver’s license and own transport
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good time management, planning and follow-up skills, as well as the ability to meet deadlines
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com