Consultant: Marilise van der Berg
A five-star wine estate in the heart of the charming Stellenbosch is looking for a Spa Therapist to join their spa team.
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products as instructed by Manager.
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant costumer queries, needs and expectations.
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional treatments and in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Upon signing, have one year to complete the course of TheraVine Expert as the standard of the estate requires all therapists that work at this 5-star property to be experts in the core product used at the facility.
- Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilisation as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Preform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required.
- Communicate to manager any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operations as requested by manager.
- Matric certificate.
- National Diploma in Health and Skincare.
- ITEC Diploma.
- SAASP Diploma.
- Proven work experience as a spa therapist.
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans language.
- Excellent communication, listening and customer service skills.
- Be able to learn the service and product knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our guests.
- Must be able to work without direct supervision.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must be a team player.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org