Reference: 5307 LF
Consultant: Lucinda Fouche
- Adhere to the company’s policies and procedures at all time
- Supervise of staff
- Managing of stationary
- Building relationships with suppliers and new clients
- Waiter training and staff training
- Supervise and managing the operations of functions to ensure the best quality service, food and drinks are of the highest standard
- Following the SOP’s
- Supervising and managing all admin related to the functions – this will include quotations, server, invoicing, emails, booking list, etc.
- Client communication
- Marketing of venue and management of social media in correlation with outsourced marketing company
- Reporting to the general manager and liaising with the general manager and working together on new business, improvements and ideas.
- Management of accommodation and marketing thereof
- Front of house for functions
- Prepare formal meetings with the executive venue manager to ensure she is up to date with everything
- Keeping up to date with competitors
- Supervise and manage all hospitality operations
- Diploma in area of hospitality
- 8-10 years of hospitality experience
- Drivers License
- Team Player
- Problem-solving skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Computer literature (Microsoft)
- Above average interpersonal communication skills
- Fluently English and Afrikaans
- Cost Management
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com