Reference: DB 6865
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
Location: Epping / Hybrid
- The HR Manager will manage, direct and be responsible for the overall human resources (HR) function for the company with regional branches based in JHB, PE, EL, Bloemfontein & Cape Town.
- Align the HR strategy with the business strategy to ensure growth, innovation and sustainability.
- To educate, train, monitor, problem-solve, and ensure company HR policy will be followed by all employees, managers, and executives.
- Develop, implement and monitor the training and development plan to assist managers with career development as well as cross functional training across all departments and branches
- Responsibilities will include directing, overseeing the hiring, training, and dismissal processes, administering, and monitoring benefit programs.
- Responsible for Benefit & Salary Administration for the company
- Creating a high-performance culture within Company
- Minimum 5 years generalist HR experience including but not limited to experience in recruitment and selection, performance management, industrial relations, chairing disciplinary enquiries, policy drafting, employee wellbeing, induction programmes, staff development, performance appraisals, training, conflict resolution, organisational change and legislative reporting
- Thorough understanding of South African labour legislation
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Willing and able to travel regularly to branches (quarterly)
- has superior interpersonal and communication skills
- has leadership skills and is able to positively influence others
- able to easily build good relationships with others
- able to make independent and informed decisions
- is a good problem solver and uses excellent problem-solving techniques to come to sound business solutions
- is observant, thorough and accurate
- has excellent administrative skills
- able to use initiative and is efficient
- has excellent planning, organizing and time management skills
- has a strong “sense of urgency” with regards to everything they do
- able to function under pressure and maintain a positive attitude and work performance in a variety of circumstances
- is self-motivated, takes responsibility and has a sense of pride in their work
- has a high energy level and is able to work independently without supervision
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org