Reference: 4964 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Strategy & Board
- Develop an HR Strategy by extracting and distilling from the business strategy. Planning, designing and developing and evaluating human resource-related initiatives that support organizational strategic goals.
- Create a framework to build the culture – all activities must align, complement and contribute to us building the culture;
- Investigate the group needs and advise EXCO on designing, maintaining or changing current processes / procedures / schemes / policies in place.
- HR operational management
- Develop and implement HR plan covering policies, job gradings, succession plan, BBBEE plan which will standardise our way of doing things, this is critical for us to achieve our Business Strategy;
- Devise a list of procedures and practices for hiring new employees and managing our employees;
- Recruitment – put in place an effective, targeted and cost-effective recruiting structure, procedures, templates, guidelines and process. With appropriate job descriptions for all positions; Establish an orientation procedure for onboarding new hires and training them to meet the needs of the company;
- Remuneration, benefits & incentives – design and maintain the group salary scales and grading. Engage with EXCO and WISP GMs on discrepancies in pay scales and resolve with them. Oversee the Group payroll and facilitate the Share incentive scheme; Communicate with employees about compensation, benefits and other facets of their employment;
- Training and Development – facilitate that training offered in the group is aligned with our strategy. Facilitate Management and Leadership modules / programmes and material when and where required;
- Performance management – design, implement and facilitate a Group performance management process with templates and processes.
- Culture & Values
- Continuously design, align and nurture all HR activities to drive the culture; Including responding to questions or complaints from employees in a timely fashion; Ensuring the exit procedure is followed including exit interviews conducted for all exits;
- Drive and support our leaders and managers to live our values and engage and motivate our employees;
- Ensure the organizational culture is aligned with our plans for growth.
- Compliance & transformation
- Advise the EXCO on transformation and compliance matters such as BEE and facilitate implementation in Group;
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure organisation compliance;
- Facilitate Labour issues and address complex disciplinary cases or cases involving senior management. Ensure Management are able to manage disciplinary scenarios by following the Disciplinary code and guidelines provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management,
- Human Resources Management,
- Developing Standards, Management Proficiency, Promoting Process Improvement,
- Foster Teamwork, Building Relationships,
- Managing Profitability, Organizational Astuteness,
- People Skills, Retaining Employees
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of labour laws and regulations.
- Computer literacy.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com