Reference: DB 6791
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- System administration that includes uploading data, drawing reports and critically evaluating data to ensure the content within the HR systems are accurate and fit-for-purpose. This includes reward-related data as well as a variety of HR Project Related data sources.
- Communication with various stakeholders to qualify data variances, collect data as necessary for reporting and enable the delivery of HR reward-cycle and project outcomes
- Provide assistance in creating and maintaining a schedule and database of benefit providers, together with the administration of benefit provider correspondence and payments.
- Assist with ad-hoc administrative requests.
- Adhere to compliance of HR policies & Procedures within the employee life cycle.
- Grade 12 (essential)
- Diploma/ Degree in Human Resource Management
- Experience in a Human Resources Administrative/payroll environment – essential
- Experience working in an international business delivering services globally – an advantage
- Any experience with administration of benefit providers – an advantage
- Experience working with, and creating reports focussed on numerical data – an advantage
- HR system platform experience – essential
- SAGE experience – an advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an hr department
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com