Reference: CC 6653
Consultant: Charne Coetzee
- Forming and maintaining employee records
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Be part of the on boarding of new employees (Internal communication, new joiner packs, showing new employees
the facilities, registering employees on all internal boards, etc.)
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Assisting with payroll by providing the Finance department with relevant employee information:
o Resignations, changes in departments, terminations & promotions
- Assisting with various arrangements internally, such as generating order numbers
- Administering of external training
- Assisting HR Manager and Management with outputs such as
- o recruitment, (Internal and external); exit process; performance management; administrating and maintaining of HR policies; Assisting Management with any Ad hoc duties
- Grade 12
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources or any relevant qualification
- Computer literate
- 2-3 years of experience in HR Administration
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Understanding of HR functions and practices: Disciplinary process/Grievance Process; SETA; ATR/WSP; EE
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org