Reference: CDS 6955
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Serves as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering policies and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Provides employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, opportunities for promotion, and employee benefits.
- Confirm man assignments.
- Appoint and allocate human capital to the man assignment.
- Maintains all personnel files.
- Monitor overtime and absenteeism and give daily feedback to the HR and Risk Manager.
- Manage onboarding and termination processes.
- Ensuring staff wellness.
- Conduct training needs analysis based on KPI’s.
- Update training matrix according to the training needs analysis.
- Revise training programs to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Improve and maintain current induction programs.
- Helping line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Support managers (initially in less complex cases) in all disciplinary and grievance cases and ensure procedural and substantive compliance in line with the company disciplinary code.
- Together with line managers and employees, foster a healthy ER environment.
- Assist HR and Risk Manager when dealing with union matters.
- Supervise and review the bi-weekly payroll cycle as well as verifying and submitting payroll batches to the financial department.
- Ensure that all leave, overtime and deductions are captured correctly and on time for both wages and salaried staff
- Assists the HR and Risk Manager in compiling month end reports as required by the financial department.
- 4-5 years’ post qualification experience in HR.
- Experience working in both food processing (manufacturing) and office environment, will be to your advantage.
- BA in Human Resources or related 4-year degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Very good knowledge and understanding of local labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Knowledge of HR Statutory legislation.
- Experience with Sage 300 People payroll administration and HR modules.
- Knowledge of how to handle shop steward matters at floor level.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong organisational skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Committed to excellence, continuous improvement and achieving success.
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Possess a high level of energy and a high stress tolerance level.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Disciplined and tenacious.
- A clear sense of urgency.
- The ability to deal with several issues at the same time.
- Must be proactive.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com