Reference: 5070 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- A reputable company in the Construction Industry is looking for a Human Resources Generalist, that will administrate and management the human capital function of the company.
- Provide human resources technical advice and guidance
- HR administration
- Maintain company’s policies and procedures
- Manage all Industrial Relations processes with relation to performance management, disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Employee record keeping – leave, sick days, training etc.
- Recruitment, selection and onboarding (employee contracts etc)
- Coordinating training and development
- Employee benefits administration
- Ensure that all payroll input and output has been actioned accurately and timeously
- Submission of All Workplace Skills Plans.
- Internal communication for Human resources procedures
- Provide feedback to Management on any HR/IR issues
- Manage relationships with the relevant SETA’s.
- Complete Employment Equity documents and submit online.
- The ideal candidate must be an attentive, independent, and resilient individual whom has 4 – 8 years experience in a related position and industry.
- MS Office
- Pastel / VIP or related payroll package
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resources
- SETA experience / knowledge
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com