Reference: 5113 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- The role requires a person who is self-motivated, service orientated and well-organized.
- This is a generalist HR role and requires a person with well-rounded HR experience able to easily adapt and switch between a variety of tasks and projects.
- This role entails a strong focus on industrial relations, including dealing with strong and well-established unions and CCMA representation up to arbitration, but remains a generalist role and includes a broad range of activities including recruitment and selection, training and development, HR policies and procedures, compliance systems, general HR/legal/financial administration, and implementing CSI activities for the business unit.
- Human Resources National Diploma/Degree and at least three years relevant experience within a unionized environment
- Strong working knowledge of labour legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak isiXhosa will be an advantage.
- Intermediate computer skills including a proficiency on Microsoft Office
- Results driven and a pro-active approach.
- Own transport and driver’s license are essential
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org