Reference: 8194 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Responsible for all resourcing across the business
- Liaise and consult with line managers with regard to the recruitment needs
- Screen candidates and conduct interviews
- Management of succession planning and performance reviews
- Ensure performance contracts are in place
- Formulate succession planning
- Administration of the performance management system
- Effective management of employee relations and industrial relations
- Support businesses in maintaining an appropriate industrial relations environment
- Responsible for the execution of relevant disciplinary process
- Departmental Support and Administration
- Health and Safety
- Employee Management and Development
- Relevant Tertiary qualification essential
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Proven experience in Recruitment and Selection
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace