Reference: 9134 AV
Consultant: Anneke Viviers
- Coordinating and administrating Human Resources activities related to the full employee lifecycle.
- Acting as liaison between employees and line management to answer questions or concerns regarding company’s policies, practices and regulations.
- Guide managers on all HR related topics including, recruiting and employee relations.
- Administer employee compensation (payroll) and benefit programs.
- Managing, verifying and maintaining documentation related to HR activities such as staffing, training and performance evaluations.
- Play an active part in HR project development within the Human Resources Service Center by researching, investigating, and supporting the implementation.
- Relevant experience within the Human Resources environment
- HR Qualification
- Knowledge and experience in South African Labour Law
- Knowledge and experience in Employment Equity
- Strong coordination skills and the ability to communicate within a diverse environment
- A passion for Human Resources and a high level of service and quality orientation.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Fluent in Sesotho (advantages)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office 365 as well as virtual communication tools (e. g. MS Teams)
- Great affinity to animal welfare
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace