Reference: 4398 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
The HR Generalist is responsible for providing support in the various HR functions, including: IR Advice, policy adherence and alignment, staff welfare, employee engagement, performance management, change management, management reporting and coaching.
- HR Policies & Procedures
- Internal Communication
- Compliance (Employment Equity)
- Employee Wellness
- HR Information Systems and Reporting
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- HR Administration & Support
- Exit Procedures
- Retention Management
- Service Delivery
- Reward & Recognition
- Performance Management
- Learning & Development
- Employee Relations (IR)
- Human Resources Strategy
- Organisational Development
- Recruitment & Selection
- Onboarding of New Employees
- Remuneration and Benefits
- 5 years’ HR Generalist experience
- Degree in Social Sciences/ Human Resource Management/ Industrial Psychology
- Experience within a Financial Services/ Contact Centre environment is advantageous
- Experience on Sage & People 300 advantageous
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices
- Policy and process development experience
- Highly competent in understanding and application of labour legislation
- Knowledge and experience in SAGE People 300
- Knowledge and experience of statutory compliance (EE Reporting)
- Knowledge and experience of HR best practices
- Knowledge of Labour Legislation, specifically Skills Development, Employment Equity, BCEA, LRA
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com