HR Graduate Trainee (Contract)
Reference: 9137 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
Are you interested in a phenomenal learning experience? Our career-focused program is designed to nurture your personal strengths and career goals. By introducing you to a range of business concepts and objectives, we aim to broaden your interests and help you gain the building blocks for a future career. The program is a fixed 18-month program starting in early 2024. You will be supported by a mentor in your team to assist and guide you in understanding the business and help you grow.
- Relevant Honours Degree in Industrial Psychology
- Registration as Psychometrist with HPCSA will be to your advantage
- Willingness to job rotate and be away from the appointed place of work
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace