Reference: DB 6867
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Define and drive an integrated people management approach and strategy under the guidance of the Exco team
- Advise Exco on strategic and operational people management matters
- Support Exco to define and embed a unique organisation culture and employee brand, driving employee attraction, engagement and retention
- “Go to person” for management and employees on people matters;
- Internal communication of all people management events and topics;
- Coordinate internal and external recruitment;
- Prepare shortlist and coordinate selection process (including psychometric assessments) in collaboration with line manager
- Appointment and on-boarding of new employees.
- Review all current policies and practices for fairness and compliance;
- Draft new policies and practices as required from time to time;
- Monitor, educate and advise on the application of policies and procedures
- Define and document career paths and requirements;
- Prepare and present Training and Development Policies and Practices in support of business and individual needs;
- Prepare Individual Development Plans in collaboration with line managers and employees;
- Implement Training and Development interventions and monitor impact.
- Advise and support management with the design, implementation and co-ordination of performance management processes and procedures to assess and improve performance.
- Coordinate administration of individual performance appraisals and reviews.
- Benchmark reward and remuneration approach and practices within the business and against industry trends;
- Advise management on comprehensive reward; remuneration and benefits offer to support to attraction and retention of employees;
- Advise management on organisational design and job titles;
- Coordinate job grading intervention;
- Complete monthly payroll (32 staff) on VIP and administer all HR compliance documentation accurately and within deadlines as per regulatory requirements;
- Administration of leave, employee benefits and all other relevant HR matters.
- Honours Degree in Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology
- Short courses in relevant HR best practices advantageous
- 10 years’ experience as an HR generalist working in a small to medium sized enterprise
- Solid experience in payroll management, and the design and administration of compliant HR policies and practices
- Experience working in the financial services industry and within a start-up business environment advantageous
- Coaching experience advantageous
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com