Reference: 5027 NDV
Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
- Performance Management (Developed KPI’s, Train Managers on performance appraisals, Roll Out to Group
- Role design, competency mapping and grading of roles
- Review Policies and Procedures and implement accordingly
- Employee wellness program
- Management training on Building High Performing Teams
- Work closely with the Group CHRO in the execution of strategic objectives
- Provide input into the practical roll out and implementation of various projects
- Able to work on multiple projects while attending to every day duties
- Leave balance maintenance (Immediately flag high leave balance)
- Monthly HR Metrics reporting
- Employment Equity submissions
- EE committee formation and meetings
- Skills submissions
- Skills committee formation and meetings
- Conduct Random drug testing
- Payroll Inputs in collaboration with HR Admin
- Custodian of the Sage 300 system
- Induction and SCubed training
- Update Induction
- Work with Finance BEE and other audits
- Work with Management in tenders
- Collaborate with Brand and Marketing around values, vision and mission initiatives
- Attending workshops regarding relevant HR or Legal subjects
- Advising management on career development
- Assist with regards to job Analysis and Job Design, conduct analyses to determine staffing numbers, skills and needs to meet the organisation’s objectives;
Audit and monitor organisational processes and structures to support client needs and ensure alignment with operational processes.
- Ensure transfer of skills from learnership delegates
- Oversee and support the department towards achieving strategic objectives through the execution of various project based work
- B degree in HR / Industrial Relations
- 5 years’ generalist HR experience
- Experience with payroll administration beneficial
- Sound knowledge of BCEA, EE, LRA, OHSA, WSP, ATR reporting and BBBEE
- Microsoft Office proficient
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org