Reference: 5266 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Drive the Group’s recruitment strategy in alignment with the organisational strategy
- Oversee the implementation of the full recruitment process
- Improve current recruitment strategies and tools to ensure we attract suitably qualified individuals
- Conduct competency-based interviews in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Manage and facilitate the job description process for all positions
- Drive the job grading process and ensure organisation structures are aligned for the various business units
- Be a brand ambassador that builds and maintain strong relationships with relevant institutions and service providers
- Oversee the onboarding & induction of new employees
- Report on recruitment metrics at relevant forums
- An honours or master’s degree in Industrial Psychology
- A minimum of 5-8 years working experience with a proven track record in recruitment and organisation design
- Strong process design orientation
- Strong understanding of relevant legislation
- Knowledge and understanding of recruitment strategies and employer branding
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com