Reference: 5717 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- The ideal candidate will be required shape the organisation with respect to people and overall organisational skills and to produce high quality HR services in line with the strategic objectives of the organisation. Envisaged as a business responsibility, the HRBP will be responsible for the overall management of the Human Resource Department, serving as a strategic partner of the senior management team.
- The HRBP will be responsible in designing, amending and finalising the HR policies, contributing to business strategy, develop workforce plans and programs that align with the organisations overall strategic objectives, forecast talent needs and address talent gaps, orchestrate learning skills and career development of the workforce, employee orientation, education, and training, management development, employee and labour relations, workers compensation administration, wage and salary administration, benefits administration, organisation development and employee assistance.
- The individual should have sound commercial acumen with a demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve the human resources dimension of the company.
- Inspirational and dynamic leader who can champion best practice and get the best from people
- Generates engaging and professionally produced content across various platforms, such as important meetings, monthly intensive trainings, workshops to enhance integration across various departments
- To assist in creating a great place to work, where people are appreciated, engaged, productive and thriving and where company values are translated
- To encourage transparency and open communication and a workplace inclusive of everyone, encouraging diversity and innovation
- Create a more employee-centric view which will then translate into a positive guest experience
- Develop and create quality training content and presentations that communicate clearly to the desired target audience, at all levels of the organisation
- Generate content and assessments aligned with operational/business requirements
- Oversee development of digital learning content with in house or external resources
- Assist all management with an analysis of their HR and training needs
- To be visible throughout all outlets and actively identifying areas in need of upliftment
- Drive integration between various departments within the organisation and enhance unity
- Presenting to the Board and any of the relevant committees
- Highly skilled at optimising remuneration and benefits strategy
- Degree in HR/Training and Development (MBA in Human Resources Management / Industrial Psychology highly advantageous)
- 10 years of strategic and organisational development experience, at least 5 years of which have been spent at a senior executive/director level with demonstrated track record, Cruise or 5* Hospitality Industry experience advantageous
- Strong ability to facilitate integration between various departments within the hotel / company i.e. integration of outsourced staff and internal staff with the aim of enhancing unity
- A compassionate candidate with a can do attitude
- Exceptional demonstrated attention to detail with agile problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken English with exceptional administrative and organisational skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org