Reference: 5020 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- HR Support
- Act as first-line support to managers and staff regarding all HR related issues
- Collaborate effectively and timeously with other departments in ensuring HR deadlines are met
- Recruitment, on-boarding and termination of staff
- Draft job profiles/adverts and advertise via selected recruitment portals or recruitment agencies
- Collate, save and screen applications received
- Communicate with agencies, candidates and line managers in recruitment process
- Schedule interviews, reserve meeting rooms and assist with interviews when required
- Prepare employment contracts with line managers and ensure all sign-on documentation is administered during contracting process
- Execute new employee checklist and coordinate on-boarding / first day arrangements of new employees with relevant departments (laptop, parking, access tags etc)
- Schedule exit interviews, execute exit checklist and coordinate termination and last day arrangements of employees with relevant departments
- Establish and maintain relationships with recruitment agencies and maintain the preferred supplier list
- Coordinate and administer probation process with line manager
- Complete and file purchase requisition form upon placement of candidates from PSLs to AP dept
- Learning & Development
- Assist with annual training needs analysis process and compilation of training data into a training plan
- Coordinate and administer external and internal training interventions according to training plan and keep up to date training registers
- Coordinate payment of training invoices with the Finance Dept and ensure accurate record keeping of training expenses on a monthly basis
- Assist company SDF with preparing and compiling all training and payroll data for WSP and ATR submissions to MICT Seta
- Employment Equity
- Fulfil the role of the EE administrator, sitting in on EE committee meetings and taking minutes
- Assist the EE Manager/Chairman in administration of EE specific projects and interventions
- Assist with compilation of EE stats for annual EE reporting to Dept of Labour
- Ensure all EE related documentation and records are administered and file accordingly
- Assist managers with all matters related to Labour Relations (in conjunction HR Consultant)
- Ensure all policies, procedures and templates related to Labour Relations are available to all managers and staff
- Ensure all paperwork related to disciplinary matters are compiled and filed accordingly
- HR Policies, Procedures and Templates
- Ensure the internal policy & procedure library is available, maintained and all changes and amendments are facilitated with HR Consultant when required
- Ensure all HR templates, company organogram ad staff lists are available, maintained and all changes and amendments are facilitated with HR Consultant when required
- Assist and support managers and staff with any policy and procedure matter
- Prepare all HR related agreements and templates e.g. Training Agreement, Study Bursary Agreements.
- Leave Administration
- Handle leave queries and administration and ensure accurate leave records in coordination with Payroll department
- HR Data & Record Keeping
- Maintain accurate and up to date employee files and ensuring changes to personal particulars are updated.
- Provide HR data and employee information to relevant parties as and when requested e.g. staff information for tender submissions
- Relevant degree in Social Sciences/Human Resources or Industrial Psychology
- 4-6 years in a similar position in a professional services environment
- Experience in a Tech/IT environment a definite advantage
- Proficient with the Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Labour Relations Act, Employment Equity Act, Skills Development Act, Code of Good Practices and all relevant HR legislature.
- Experience in the co-ordination of full recruitment process including contracting and on-boarding
- Experience of the Employment Equity reporting process
- Experience of the WSP/ATR reporting process
- Experience in Skills Forum/EE committee minute taking
- Experience in administration of Labour Relations issues (e.g. grievances, disciplinary enquiries, verbal & written warnings, performance counselling etc)
- Registered SDF an advantage
- Solid working knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org