Reference: 5029 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- The HR Officer maintains and enhances the organisation’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- General Administration
- Create and keep record of all documentation for new appointments and terminations
- Accurate record-keeping of all HR related documents and employee files
- Provide guidance on requirements for compliance, templates and general information
- Provide employees with policies, give guidance on how to implement and ensure it is enforced
- Ensure BEE compliance as required
- Administration, processing and oversee the full payroll function
- Ensure all Department of Labour reporting and submissions are compliant
- Labour Management
- Assist with disciplinary cases and general labour issues to assist managers with complex personnel issues
- Perform role of independent chairman
- Training and planning
- Assist with in-house training
- Ensure workplace skills plan submissions yearly (WSP and ATR reporting)
- Track mandatory grant to ensure it is used for training purposes
- Managing job advertising and setting up interviews with the respective department heads
- Oversee personnel screening with recruitment agencies
- Performance Management
- Implement performance management system
- Assist and train managers to draw up KPI’s for themselves and employees
- Insure direct correlation between performance and job descriptions and KPI’s
- Ensure employees have training objectives linked to the job as well as the career development plan
- Required HR legislation, which is aligned with Head Office such as BCEA, EE, LRA, OHSA and BBBEE.
- B degree in HR / Industrial Relations
- 5 years’ generalist HR experience
- Experience with payroll administration beneficial – PaySpace system
- Sound knowledge of BCEA, EE, LRA, OHSA, WSP, ATR reporting and BBBEE
- Microsoft Office proficient
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com