Reference: 5340 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- We seek an dynamic and passionate applicant who will in conjunction with the HR Executive plans, develops, monitors and implements new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures. In addition, the successful incumbent will be responsible for managing and overseeing the payroll to ensure that employees are paid correctly and that statutory requirements are met as well as provide remuneration reporting and analyses. The maintenance of HR System also rests with this portfolio and will in conjunction with the HR Executive develops, new fit for purpose solutions.
- Compensation Co-ordination and Assistance
- Payroll Management
- Employee benefits
- Business planning / budget & headcount process
- Benchmarking and Job Evaluation
- Employee Recognition & Wellness
- HR Systems Development
- Manage relevant vendor and third-party relationships
- Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders (internal & external)
- Develop strong external professional networks to keep in touch with market trends
- Attend to job related administration
- Assists HR Executive with quarterly reports for Executive Management, Personnel and Remuneration Committee and others as assigned.
- Relevant HR Degree with focus on Compensation
- SARA affiliation advantageous
- SAGE 300 People payroll experience of at least two years
- Advanced compensation modelling experience of at least 3 years
- Intermediate Total rewards experience
- Computer literate on MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Advanced Excel experience
- Experience in management of Service Level Agreements
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org