Reference: 5628 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- HR function across various business entities:
- Training and development of employees
- Performance management
- Disciplinary procedures
- Employee Wellness
- Submission to payroll: time sheets, leave
- Create awareness for company policies and procedures
- Occupational Health and Safety:
- Implementing existing policies and procedures, create awareness and provide training
- Environmental Impact (ISO):
- Implementing existing policies and procedures
- Act as ISO Internal Auditor
- Provide reception duties as and when required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English & Afrikaans)
- 4-5 years’ experience in an Human Resource environment
- Strong organisation skills
- Work well under pressure
- Computer Literate – Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have own transport and must be willing to travel to Eastern Cape
- Tertiary qualification – Human resource degree / Diploma
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com