Reference: 6128 MLR
Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
Our Client is looking to employ a HR officer to help with organisation development and to improve and implement policies related to employees. The HR officer shall be the first point of contact within the designated business units for all HR related transactional an administrative activity. Some areas that the HR officer will oversee includes conditions of employment, diversity, accessibility, negotiations with external agencies, remuneration and training and development.
- Maintain, update, and deliver documentation on personnel
Monitor and report on staff employment, performance, training, pay, grievances and leave of absences
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide assistance on policies and procedures Be actively involved in the recruitment
- process by preparing job descriptions, posting advertisements and managing the hiring process
- Coordinate the employee life cycle from onboarding to the exiting process
- Develop and consolidate training and development programs for the different business units in the business– Western Cape in preparation for the completion of the WSP
- Co-ordinate the performance appraisal processes in line with company policies and protocols
- Oversee disciplinary and grievance procedures across divisions
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EE data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Reporting on Employment Equity plans and submissions
- Ensure statutory compliance are met
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources Management or a relevant qualification
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Relevant code 8 driver’s license
- Knowledge of HR functions (salary & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is an added advantage
Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong attention to detail; logical and systematic
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org