Reference: 5277 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- The main purpose of the role is to provide an efficient human resource service by implementing, maintaining and advising on all relevant HR policies, procedures and practices within the Framework of the Group HR strategy and the companies operational requirements.
- Coordinate, maintain and monitor the operational units’ industrial relations and disciplinary, incapacity and grievance policies and procedures (within a unionized environment)
- Represent the business unit at the CCMA, up to arbitration
- Recruitment, selection and onboarding of wage employees
- Assist with and coordinate relevant training & development initiatives.
- Provide advice and support on all HR policy & procedure implementation
- Plan and execute various engagement initiatives and CSI activities
- Plan, organise and maintain relevant tasks and systems to ensure compliance to legislative requirements and audits processes including employment equity, skills development, BBBEE, SIZA, and Health and Safety
- HR administration, analysis and reporting
- Human Resources National Diploma/Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within an unionized operational/production environment
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Results driven and an innovative approach
- Analytical problem-solving approach
- Computer literate
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s license.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com