Reference: 4939 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- The position reports to the Human Resources Manager: Operations and will also work closely with the Area Manager. The role relates primarily to wage staff in an unionized environment and the business unit employs up to 650 wage employees.
- The role requires a person who is self-motivated, service orientated and well-organized. This is a generalist HR role and requires a person with well-rounded HR experience able to easily adapt and switch between a variety of tasks and projects.
- This role entails a strong focus on industrial relations, including dealing with strong and well-established unions and CCMA representation up to arbitration, but remains a generalist role and includes a broad range of activities including recruitment and selection, training and development, HR policies and procedures, compliance systems, general HR/legal/financial administration, and implementing CSI activities for your business unit.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Professional who has built solid generalist experience now seeking a position offering accountability, challenge, and a professional HR team environment.
- Human Resources National Diploma/Degree and at least three years relevant experience within a unionized environment
- Strong working knowledge of labour legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak isiXhosa will be an advantage.
- Intermediate computer skills including a proficiency on Microsoft Office
- Results driven and a pro-active approach.
- Own transport and driver’s license are essential but you will be reimbursed for any business-related travel in excess of your travel cost to and from work.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com