Reference: 6020 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Manage and oversee the Group’s Human Resources systems, processes, compliance and reports. Must be able to maintain the HR internal database files and develop custom reports to meet the operational and compliance requirements of the Group. The person will be responsible for ensuring that the HR systems and processes implemented support the different divisions of the business and ensure operational efficiency. The HRS Manager must be able to use and troubleshoot HR software, in partnership with the IT Department, and train colleagues in its use.
- Install, implement, modify, and upgrade software and applications
- Support and maintain HR and payroll systems such as STACS, ESS, Electronic leave workflow and Donkerhoek data
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, leadership and guidance to General Managers , HR administrators and Payroll administrators
- Provide guidance on general transactional HR process on recruitment and selection policy/practices; discipline, grievances, contracts, training and other HR related issues
- Process and manage employee data
- Maintain the integrity of data held within the HRIS
- Oversee the operational and compliance HR functions such as Health and Safety (OHSAS),COIDA,WSP, ESTA and Housing Audits
- Statutory Reporting and maintenance :BBBEE/EE/POPI and others as required
- Process employee data, such as leaves, wages, and working hours
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management with an additional qualification and/or extensive experience in using and maintaining HR Information systems.
- The ideal candidate should have 8-10 years relevant experience in HR and Systems Management
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com