Reference: 4954 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- The Junior HR Officer is responsible for providing support in the various HR functions, including: Recruitment, IR Advice, policy adherence and alignment, staff welfare, employee engagement, performance management, change management, and HR administration
- Recruitment & Selection
- On boarding of new employees
- Policies & Procedures
- Exit/Termination Process and Procedures
- Employee Relations (IR)
- Employee Wellness
- Performance Management
- HR & Recruitment Administration
- Organisational Development
- Reward and Recognition
- Employee Communication
- Service Delivery
- Assist in any ad hoc request
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity within an HR function
- Experience in bulk recruitment for a Contact Centre will be advantageous
- Experience in Industrial Relations
- Grade 12
- Degree in Social Sciences/ Human Resource Management/ Industrial Psychology
- Software: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Recruitment best practices and methodologies
- Bulk Recruitment experience in a Contact Centre environment
- Industrial Relations experience
- Sage People 300
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com