Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
The Learning and Development Manager will be responsible for strategically developing and driving a high learning culture within the business. Responsibilities also include facilitating and providing end-to-end learning and development interventions within the Call Centre and Support environments, as well as supporting the overall business strategy and capability through the development of key and sophisticated learning best practices and solutions.
- Onboarding of new employees, including for example researching and benchmarking orientation and onboarding best practices; designing corporate orientation training process and determining the outline of orientation programmes for all positions within the organisation.
- Talent management, including the design and implement of a Talent Management Framework which is practical and in line with business objectives.
- Learning and Development. E.g. developing Learning and Development strategies and plans within Operations (Call Centre environment) and Support in order to drive people development and to meet the overall business performance objectives.
- Learning & Development Service Delivery, including conducting needs analysis to determine current and future learning and development opportunities and translating findings into a sustainable training strategy that is linked to corporate objectives.
- Driving Learning & Development Projects. This includes developing, planning and implementing ad hoc training projects and ensuring that key project deliverables, budget, quality and timelines are met.
- Learning and Development Administration and Compliance, which includes ensuring that all training activities and materials meet with relevant organisational and statutory policies (Skills Development Act and Employment Equity Act).
- Team Leadership and People Management, e.g. providing visible and clear leadership to team, promoting a culture of high performance and customer focus.
- Degree in Social Science/Human Resources Management/Organisational & Industrial Psychology.
- Post-graduate degree advantageous.
- Registered Skills Development Facilitator (SDF).
- 5 years’ HR experience with at least 3 years’ experience in Talent Management/ Learning & Development .
- 3 years’ experience in managing a team.
- Experience within a Financial Services/ Contact Centre environment is advantageous.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Sage & People 300 advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience of statutory compliance (WSP & ATR Reporting).
- Knowledge of Labour Legislation (SDA, EEA & B-BBEE).
- Knowledge and application of learning management. systems as well as e-learning tools.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Networking skills and ability to build relationships.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org