Reference: 4938 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Training a team of National Trainers responsible for training all franchise employees – nationwide and in Africa
- Identifying gaps in the market, strategising and implementing improvements into existing training plan
- Continuously focusing on new and creative concepts and platforms to better communicate the training processes and procedures
- Managing, updating and maintaining of the existing E-Learing platform as training plan/procedures evolve
- Continuously motivating and uplifting team members and staff
- Developing and implementing Assessment Plan to benchmark and evaluate training team members and staff
- ± 3 years’ Staff Training experience
- Extensive training experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Creative, dynamic and forward-thinking
- Microsoft Office, E-Learning skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com