Reference: 5177 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- We have an exciting career opportunity for a HR Manager with specialisation in recruitment and organisation development. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about driving recruitment strategies and facilitating organisational development processes. The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated and have the drive and energy to see things through to implementation and achieve set targets.
- Drive the Group’s recruitment strategy in alignment with the organisational strategy
- Oversee the implementation of the full recruitment process
- Improve current recruitment strategies and tools to ensure we attract suitably qualified individuals
- Conduct competency-based interviews in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Manage and facilitate the job description process for all positions
- Drive the job grading process and ensure organisation structures are aligned for the various business units
- Be a brand ambassador that builds and maintain strong relationships with relevant institutions and service providers
- Oversee the onboarding & induction of new employees
- Report on recruitment metrics at relevant forums
- An honours or master’s degree in Industrial Psychology
- A minimum of 5-8 years working experience with a proven track record in recruitment and organisation design
- Strong process design orientation
- Strong understanding of relevant legislation
- Knowledge and understanding of recruitment strategies and employer branding
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com