Reference: DB 6781
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
Location: Waterfront, Cape Town
- Review of the Group Remuneration Policy and propose changes for Group Remcom consideration.
- Conduct salary and market research to provide benchmarks appropriate across roles and jurisdictions
- Liaise with the business to ensure role mapping is consistent and up to date
- Keep abreast of best market practice
- Ensure remuneration policies are in line with current laws and regulations
- Prepare effective communication strategies
- Structure and co-ordinate the annual salary and bonus process
- Manage benefit provider relationships and the annual renewal process
- Review and maintain policies to deliver the appropriate people culture
- Support HR projects as required to enable the growth of the business
- Previous work experience as a remuneration specialist for 3-5 years
- Prior experience in HR operations and knowledge of best practices
- Experience of different jurisdictions
- Experience of an employee base of 500+
- Hands on experience of HR Systems including SAGE if possible
- Hands on experience of quantitative and qualitative research, including experience analysing well known market surveys.
- Strong and proven analytical skills
- Strong excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines
- Team player
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org