Reference: 5252 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Working closely with executive management to steer overall organisational development strategies. You will constantly research, analyse and bring new ideas to the table.
- Identifying and implementing employee engagement strategies in the form of mentoring programs, talent systems, and succession planning.
- Continuously identifying individual learning initiatives to facilitate and promote employee development and upskilling, therefore strengthening the company’s workforce.
- Implementing, tracking and managing learning programs/courses assigned to employees.
- Reporting on employee engagement and development strategy outcomes to executive management on a monthly basis (or as required by management).
- Continuously researching and identifying opportunities for overall performance improvement within the company.
- Ensuring that all key employees are in reach of needed resources an information to effectively lead the department, and ultimately, the company, towards their strategic goals.
- Creating and implementing onboarding processes for new employees.
- Managing the above mentioned new-hire orientation and onboarding processes and experiences.
- Creating and/or proactively identifying internal company career paths for existing employees.
- Resource forecasting with regards to upcoming projects and deadlines to ensure that key team is in place for accurate and on-time delivery.
- Influencing, building and sustaining employee relationships, ensuring that the individuals are continuously growing within their role and the company.
- A suitable qualification (Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Communication, Organisational Development etc.) and/or great experience in the relevant field.
- You need to be proactive, forward-thinking and results driven. We do not micro-manage. Your project – your responsibility. What we are interested in seeing are the results.
- Strong program management skills.
- Even stronger planning and problem-solving skills.
- Solid writing skills with regards to writing reports and training manuals (as required).
- An absolute passion for developing employees.
- Excellent communication skills (English and Afrikaans), and along with this, great presentation- and public speaking skills! We want to WANT to listen to you.
- The ability to connect and really listen to fellow employees and people in general.
- A complete add-on, but not a requirement or “must have”, is a love for the outdoors, sports or any form of recreation. We truly value the well-being of our employees and we promote an active, healthy lifestyle.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com