Reference: 5063 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- We are looking for an individual with a proven track record in driving and managing training and development initiatives in alignment with organisational strategy. The ideal candidate needs to be passionate about the field of training and development, a self-starter with drive and energy to establish and build an efficient training department.
- Drive and implement the Group’s training framework in alignment with the organisational strategy
- Manage and conduct training needs analysis and ensure that appropriate training interventions are aligned with department objectives
- Develop, manage and ensure the implementation of various Learning & Development programmes across the group.
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of individual development programmes
- Review, improve and implement scares and critical skills development programmes
- Manage and monitor the bursary, internship and student programs
- Compile annual training plan and manage the annual skills plan submission process
- A degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology or similar qualification
- A minimum of 5-8 years working experience with a proven track record in the development and implementation of training and development initiatives
- Strong understanding of the Skills Development Act, relevant legislation and SETA’s
- Knowledge and understanding of curriculum/training design principles
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org