Reference: 4966 NDV
Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
- Conduct and compile on a central database education and training needs analysis for the various divisions, using review reports, prescribed questionnaires and interviews.
- Compile and manage training budget.
- Implement technical and dairy technological parts of the WSP.
- Instruct, mentor, assess and moderate dairy technology learners (learnerships, skills programmes, and customized courses) and facilitate the learning of engineering students.
- Administration of and progress reporting on all training (soft skills, technical, and dairy technological).
- Assist with accreditation audits by FoodBev SETA and Merseta.
- Implement the QMS, maintain and generate new policies and forms where needed.
- Research and compile customized operating manuals, safety training manuals and skills programmes in line with SETA, legislation and SANS code requirements.
- Succession planning discussions with management. Keep record by drafting individual career paths.
- Support production and quality functions with training that address problem areas.
- Coach and mentor operational learners, apprentices and graduates.
- Dairy or Cheese production qualification
- HR or ODETDP Diploma and or equivalent
- Knowledge in dairy industry environment, including milk-processing, packaging environment and processed cheese would be advantageous.
- Excellent computer skills especially MS Word and MS Excel.
- Working knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Legislation.
- Good Communication and Report writing skills, Presentation and Spread sheet skills using Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English (Written as well as Verbal communication)
- Working knowledge of ISO22000 FSSC food safety management system including HACCP.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- The ability to work independently and under pressure
- A valid Code EB driver’s license [for traveling between plants is advantages
- Good communicator
- Pro-active approach
- Work independently with decision-making ability
- High organisation and coordination capability
- High degree of accuracy and consistency
- Professional demeanour and approach
- Calm under pressure
- Honest, strong personal ethics and track record of working in a confidential environment
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com