Reference: BD 6557
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- We’re looking for an QA-focused Software Engineer to join our growing digital team, building innovative digital projects for our e-commerce and hospitality businesses in South Africa, as well as our sister estates around the world.
- This is a senior position, so we expect you to hit the ground running.
- As our first QA Engineer you are going to own testing and promote a culture of quality throughout the team.
- A full-stack engineer with 5+ years of experience developing projects with an emphasis on testing. In other words, a curious mind and a passion for software quality.
- A comprehensive understanding of testing principles and methodologies.
- Can apply appropriate test methods for a given scenario.
- Can write UI as well as API automated tests using Cypress, Selenium, Postman or similar.
- Experienced in testing applications in an agile, devOps model.
- Experience in continuous performance testing (Neoload, JMeter, or similar).
- Security-Conscious with an awareness of OWASP.
- Some exposure to our stack:
- NestJS / Express (with Mikro-ORM, GraphQL)
- Angular (with Angular Material, NGXS, Apollo GraphQL)
- GCP (Kubernetes, CloudSQL – MySQL, Redis, CloudRun, Stackdriver, etc.)
- GitLab (source code, CI/CD)
- Jira / Confluence (documentation, sprint planning)
- CloudFlare (DNS, CDN)
- Cloudinary (Image and video CDN and transformation)
- Terraform (infrastructure as code)
- Helm (k8s deployment)
- Fluent in both Afrikaans and English.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com