Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
The successful candidate will develop apps from back to front and be responsible for the deployment and maintenance of the company’s apps going forward.
- At least 2 – 4 years’ relevant experience.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Android SDK and its supporting systems – Java/Kotlin (Android Studio).
- Working exposure and experience on background services, async, thread classes, managing app memory, persistence (SQLite), fragments/dynamic screen support.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of different Android platforms.
- Experience with consuming REST Web services.
- Strong understanding of MVVM/MVC design patterns.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN and Git.
- Has published applications to the Google Play app store.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org