Reference: 6030 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Prototype product features based on business requirements;
- Expand and maintain a payment infrastructure integrated with banks, credit cards and other payment providers;
- Maintain and enhance the monitoring of the payment infrastructure and processes;
- Assist with internal financial and reconciliation teams enquiries;
- Manage technical relationship with payment providers;
- Develop, test, debug, maintain and refactor product features;
- Help refactor existing processes and workflows to improve availability and performance;
- Through code reviews and training, help other members of the team to grow;
- Analyse business and technical requirement and develop solutions, taking into account variable aspects, such as performance, scalability, ease of maintenance;
- Develop, update and maintain technical documentation;
- Provide internal support for system-related questions and issues;
- Participate in R&D of new technology trends and tools.
- 3 – 8+ years building and maintaining automated payment systems integrated with various payment providers
- Experience payment networks and systems like credit card, Faster Payments, BACS/Direct Debit, US ACH, Canadian EFT, UK Open Banking, PDS2
- Strong experience with bank file formats like ISO 20022, SWIFT MT940/942 & NACHA ACH
- 4 – 8+ years Perl coding both back-end and front-end systems
- Excellent modern OO Perl (Moose, Mouse, Moo)
- Strong Perl ORM (DBIx::Class)
- Experienced with testing (Test::Harness, Test::More, Test::Most) and continuous integration
- Very strong experience with Unix/Linux and shell scripts
- Strong MySQL & PostgreSQL knowledge
- Strong experience with Git
- Write & maintain technical documentation
- Very strong attention to detail
- Minimum 5 – 10 years professional experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Passionate about learning new technologies, especially payment related ones
- Experience writing and deploying code in a DevOps environment
- Experience with security and PCI compliance
- Strong understanding of how software technical decisions impact paying customers and the business as a whole
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com